- Sun 8 April: Sunday Lindy Hop Classes – New block starts nottinghamlindyhop.com/2018/04/07/sun… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SwingExpressUK: Intensive #LindyHop workshops this October in #Brum. Register now for #LindyHoppersDelight with @Kevin_and_Jo 👉https://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @VisitNotts: Celebrate spring with a fete worse than death! Another #Steampunk Sunday rolls into @maltcross Music Hall on 8th April, wit… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Tweet2LisaB: @NottsOsteoporo1 Hi @NottsOsteoporo1! Lindy Hop (swing dancing) is good for everything in my (slightly biased) personal op… 3 weeks ago
- Great article here on the benefits of dance :-) twitter.com/tweet2lisab/st… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: November 2014
SAVE THE DATE: Nottingham Lindy Hop Christmas Tea Dance and Fuddle on Sunday 21 December. 6pm till 10.30ish. £5. Old School Hall, Windmill Lane, Sneinton (by Green’s Windmill).