Lindy Hop classes start back this week in Sneinton. Yay!
It’s a perfect time to start with us if you’ve never been before and of course about time we got back in the swing of things for all the rest of you fabulous people 🙂
I’m really looking forward to seeing you all!
- 5.45 – Fundamentals (suitable for beginners and those fine tuning their basics)
- 7.10 – More Rhythms and Patterns (Suitable for Improvers)
- 8.20 – Intermediates
This first Sunday back (7 Jan) will be at our usual venue, St Christopher’s Church Hall.
Please note that for 4 weeks after thIs Sunday we will be at an alternate venue while the hall is used quite rightly and admirably as a Shelter.
More details will follow but for now we can enjoy our first week back in our usual home 🙂
After much deliberation I have decided I need to make a small change to our prices this year. At most this will result in a £1 increase for those who take multiple classes in one session. I hope you still think this is fair and reasonable for the quality of our classes and our venue.
- If you attend one class this will remain at just £5,
- for those taking 2 classes in one session this will now be £7,
- and for those taking 3 classes in one session this will be £8.
- For students and unwaged there will remain a maximum charge of £5.
If these price changes cause anyone difficulties in attending classes then please let me know as I never want money to get in the way of your dancing.
Of course, as always there will be the usual complimentary teas, coffees and biscuits.
See you all this Sunday!!