NOTICE: From 12 March 2017 we’re back at St Christopher’s Church Hall, Trent Rd (Collwick Rd end), Sneinton.
Nottingham Lindy Hop currently run regular Lindy Hop and Solo Authentic Jazz classes in Sneinton, Nottingham as follows:
- 5.30pm for 5.45pm start: Lindy Hop – FUNdamentals (Beginners)
- 7.15pm: Lindy Hop – More Rhythms and Patterns (Improvers)
- 8.15pm: Lindy Hop – Expansions for Intermediates
Social dancing and time to practice between and after classes through till 9.00pm
- 8.00pm: Solo Jazz Roots and Charleston
- 9.00pm: Practice session open to all (till 10pm)
BANK HOLIDAYS: we don’t run classes on either Sunday or Monday when it’s a bank holiday weekend.
Location: St Christopher’s Church Hall, corner of Collwick Road and Trent Road, Sneinton, Nottingham – See note above – from 5 Feb to 5 Mar we will be at Sneinton Hermitage Community Centre
There is a small amount of free parking available at the venue and plenty of free on street parking outside plus we provide complimentary refreshments
Frequency: All classes run every week except bank holiday weekends unless otherwise notified.
- £5 per person per class
- Deal: £6 for 2 classes, £7 for all 3 classes (per person and for the same session).
- £5 for Solo Jazz class
- £2 for practice session on Mondays (free if take the jazz class)