Nottingham Lindy Hop currently run regular Lindy Hop and Solo Vernacular Jazz Roots classes in Sneinton, Nottingham as follows:
- 5.30pm for 5.45pm start: Lindy Hop – FUNdamentals (Beginners)
- 7.15pm: Lindy Hop – More Rhythms and Patterns (Improvers)
- 8.15pm: Lindy Hop – Expansions for Intermediates
Social dancing and time to practice between and after classes through till 9.00pm
- 8.00pm for 8.15pm start: Solo Jazz Roots and Charleston
- 9.15pm – 9.30pm: Practice session time
BANK HOLIDAYS: we don’t run classes on either Sunday or Monday when it’s a bank holiday weekend.
All classes run every week except bank holiday weekends unless otherwise notified
£5 per person per class
- Lindy Hop Deal: £7 for 2 classes, £8 for all 3 classes (per person and within the same session i.e. on the same day)
Regular venue: St Christopher’s Church Hall, Trent Road, Sneinton, Nottingham
There is a small amount of free parking available at the venue and plenty of free on street parking outside plus we provide complimentary refreshments
Alternate venue: Sneinton Hermitage Community Centre, Sneinton Boulevard, Nottingham
Sometimes our regular venue is needed for other uses at which times we use an alternative venue – Sneinton Hermitage Community Centre.
For example – for 4 weeks each year our regular venue, St Christopher’s, takes its turn as a homeless shelter. We’re very happy to support this great work and move a short walk down the road to Sneinton Hermitage for the duration.
Next use of Hermitage = Sun 9 Dec 2018