Nottingham Lindy Hop currently run regular Lindy Hop and Solo Vernacular Jazz Roots classes in Sneinton, Nottingham as follows:
- 5.30pm for 5.45pm start: Lindy Hop – FUNdamentals (Beginners)
- 7pm: Lindy Hop – More Rhythms and Patterns (Improvers)
- 8.15pm: Lindy Hop – Expansions for Intermediates
Social dancing and time to practice between and after classes through till 9.00pm
- 8.00pm for 8.15pm start: Solo Jazz Roots and Charleston
- 9.15pm – 9.30pm: Practice session time
BANK HOLIDAYS: we don’t run classes on either Sunday or Monday when it’s a bank holiday weekend.
All classes run every week except bank holiday weekends unless otherwise notified
£5 per person per class
- Lindy Hop Deal: £7 for 2 classes, £8 for all 3 classes (per person and within the same session i.e. on the same day)
Please note we will be using our alternate venue – Sneinton Hermitage – Sun 17 March through to Mon 1 April 2019
Regular venue: St Christopher’s Church Hall, Trent Road, Sneinton, Nottingham
There is a small amount of free parking available at the venue and plenty of free on street parking outside plus we provide complimentary refreshments
You’ll find us here every week unless otherwise notified.
Alternate venue: Sneinton Hermitage Community Centre, Sneinton Boulevard, Nottingham
Sometimes our regular venue is needed for other uses at which times we use an alternative venue – Sneinton Hermitage Community Centre.
For example, for 4 weeks each year our regular venue, St Christopher’s, takes its turn as a homeless shelter. We’re very happy to support this great work and move a short walk down the road to Sneinton Hermitage for the duration.
Next use of Hermitage = Sun 17 March 2019 to Mon 1 April 2019