I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year break.
Due to some family commitments, classes will be starting back a little later than usual this year so you’ve got one more weekend to relax (and take down the decorations!).
Therefore … classes will be starting back on Sunday 12 January 2020!
Sundays (start 12 Jan): Lindy Hop
- 5.45pm – Level 1: Beginners/ Fundamentals
- 7.00pm – Level 2: Improvers
- 8.15pm – Level 3: Intermediates
with complimentary refreshments, practice and social dancing time before and between classes from 5:30pm to 9pm
Mondays (start 13 Jan): Solo Jazz Roots
- 8.15pm – All levels
with complimentary refreshments and practice time before and after class from 8pm to 9.30pm
- St Christopher’s Church Hall, Trent Road, Sneinton, Nottingham
Small free car park on site. Free on road parking.
*New Prices for 2020*
I’m hoping this small price rise is comfortable for everyone but please let me know if this causes any kind of barrier to attending classes.
- £6 – per person, per class
- £8 – 2 x classes per person on same day
- £10 – 3 x classes per person on same day
- £25 – Beginners pass – 5 x level 1 classes (one pass per person to be used for consecutive weeks from first use)
Wishing you all every happiness in 2020 and looking forward to sharing these wonderful dance styles and many fun times with you all.
Love Lisa xx
(Picture accreditation: <a href=”https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/background”>Background vector created by starline – http://www.freepik.com</a>)